Jan 22, 2012

The Omnivore's Introduction

Growing up in a foodie family (my mother's a cookbook writer), food has always been a huge part of my life and I never imagined living with someone who didn't feel the same way. But fall in love with the Vegetarian I did and, after some frustrations and adjustments, we've created an almost-vegetarian home. Just as I first discovered during Passover, necessity is indeed the mother of invention and my cooking has become more interesting and, dare I say, better, since I've all-but taken meat out of the equation. And luckily for me, the Vegetarian is always willing to taste and (gently) critique my inventions. Now, we look forward to sharing our discoveries with you!

2 comments:

  1. I van't seem to add this to my reader. I'll try again after you have added an RSS feed. Good luck with the new site. I eat very little meat now so I look forward to your recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to "see" you here! I haven't been able to add an RSS feed, but on the left is an e-mail sign-up. I look forward to your thoughts on our (mostly) vegetarian recipes!

    ReplyDelete